ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help me decide.. still not happy with how it looks.

Italian 3.2 V6
Iv had sportlines and there just as bad :( maby lowers an extra 1mm but that's it lol.

PSJ.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Decent suspension for you then, H&Rs for your cupped Clio ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
^^ haha ££££ :(

might try some sport lines like u say.. Might be worth the extra 1-5mm. Lol

coilovers are a no no, expensive and unpracticle, plus the other half would prob smash the splitter off a curb or something.

PSJ.

so what should i do.. ????

Ok here's my opinion ignore it if you wish but if this was my car I would consider two options:

1 - Get anthricite turinis on it and get it lowered or on coilovers and spray my front badge anthricite to match

or

2- Keep the wheels on it now, lower it or get coilovers and (this maybe controversial) spray the wing mirrors iceburg silver . . to unite the wheels, bullets, and wing mirrors in silveryness.

My good :cool:

Italian 3.2 V6
Already had anth turinis.. Were ok but that's it. Lol

Don't want to touch the LY paint work tbh, would be a major pain in the ass to put back to standard when coming to sell.

Cheers for the ideas and input tho dude ;)

PSJ.

Renaultsport Clio 172
No need to do it nothing, very original look, 16 F1's are rare, and the OEM color suits perfect!!!! I wish I had your car! won't touch it!

Focus RS + S3
you've all probably seen this. but i think it works :)
(not mine btw)

artgallery.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Those f1's are shocking on LY. Either get them done black or get 2118's!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
TBH, silver suits the colour better, but the F1's don't...

Wasn't a fan of bubbles Black turini's at all...And the 2018's don't suit it either...

200 Gordini
Keep what you have and powdercoat them anthracite, even black depending on what look you are after

or Trophy Turinis.

Italian 3.2 V6
No don't fancy White, took that risk with my old flamer, thankfully pulled it off but I think it's too much of a risk with LY.

Defo going black, 100% thought about over night.. The better half thinks it will look Chav but what Does she know lol!

Unless I get a goo swap on the current OzF1's I'm just gona get then done Gloss Black and re-paint calipers bright red. :)

PSJ.

172 cup
I've got some damaged turinis which need tyres (they only have budgets on with between 4-6 mm tread) I'd swap with you... I'll get some pics up ya

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
out of the 2 id go with the 2118s imo the f1's look old! failing that go for 182 wheels in gloss black have a look at my pics iv done this on my rb

Stagecoach Ticket
Get the 16 inch oz F1s in Gloss black mate with Liquid yellow O.Z. decals and OZ carbon centre caps! everyone and there nan has turinis or 2118s

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
bit like SG 200's with recaro's and black speedlines

LY 182 with recaro's and 2118's perfection