ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!! MkII Clio 16" Wheel Problem....

1.4 16V & Audi A4
Hey all,

I have just signed up to your forum in the hope one of you guys can help me out!!

I've just bought a '52 Clio Dynamique+ 1.4 16V for my young lad's first car.... I also bought a set of 16" Cup alloys off ebay.... and knowing they are a 48.5 offset compared to the 36 offset of the stock 15's I also bought a set of 60.1 Renault specific 10mm spacers and some longer bolts off ebay in preparation....

I've already had the 16's refurbed at £200, brand new set of 195/45/16's at £200 and the wheels cost me £150....

So you can imagine how gutted I was when I went to put his new wheels on and discovered that with a 10mm spacer on, there is not enough 60.1 hub left sticking out to get the wheel centred on!?!

So.... if somebody can offer up some advice, whether I need different spacers or what not, a link to where I'd get them or whatever, it would be most appreciated!!

Many thanks!!
forumbox_top_left.gif
forumbox_top_tile.gif
forumbox_top_right.gif
forumbox_left_tile.gif
eBay
logoEbay_x45.gif
Click here to visit eBay, the world's largest trading community.
forumbox_right_tile.gif
forumbox_bottom_left.gif
forumbox_bottom_tile.gif
forumbox_bottom_right.gif