ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP,my car is doing my tits on now

Mazda 323f 2.0 sport
This daft piece of french junk is really bugging me now.when driving it has a mind of its own,the steering is all over the place,just doesnt feel right.it got a new rack about 6 weeks ago.am really getting put off of them.its a 172 cup by the way.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Does your pump switch itself on and off at times too?

Yeah French cars are absolute pap tbh..

Mazda 323f 2.0 sport
the pump stays on,well least a think it does,aint checked the ball joints and wishbones yet,it was in at arnold clark not long ago and they didnt mention any of these being worn.

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
daft question but what tyres are you running?
I had a similar problem with my impreza, pulling all over the show, felt really loose.
changed the tyres to some performace budget types and it solved the problem...

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
could be the ball joints mate. thats whats up with mine and ma steering jumps all over the place. no really expensive to sort tbh. just don't go to the dealers for it though, bumpin b******s!

Mazda 323f 2.0 sport
daft question but what tyres are you running?
I had a similar problem with my impreza, pulling all over the show, felt really loose.
changed the tyres to some performace budget types and it solved the problem...

am no sure m8,probs sum shitters arnold clark put on them before they sold me it.am passed caring about the car now,think its gonna be lookin for a new owner soon.