ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP NEEDED (172)

Hi people! Im getting 17" Hydras and lowered 40mm on apex. Will i experiance any rubbing? But with regards to engine mods what do u recommend?

Im going for a scorpion system with a Monaco tailpipe (normally a 4" but working at FFWD pays off sometimes!)and K-TEC sports cat . Hillpower induction and ECU. What do u think to the choice of mods, or would you recommend something else?

Cheers

Kev

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Those performance mods are spot on and very similar to the route Im going...

Ive got a Viper & a Scorpion system so far, but want a sports cat & ECU too!

Another thing you might wanna consider is modding the inlet manifold.

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 20 March 2004

Those performance mods are spot on and very similar to the route Im going...

Ive got a Viper & a Scorpion system so far, but want a sports cat & ECU too!

Is this a hillpower mod also then? after i have done everything i shall get it mapped so its running all good!

Ziel Nurburgring

FFWD?? Forgive the ignorance, my head is still swimming in vodka and buzzing like kid from chernobyle!

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 20 March 2004

FFWD?? Forgive the ignorance, my head is still swimming in vodka and buzzing like kid from chernobyle!
Fast Forward Motorsport. dont worry mate i feel just the same!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by P1 KKG on 20 March 2004

Is this a hillpower mod also then? after i have done everything i shall get it mapped so its running all good!
Yeah, Hill Power now do a modded inlet manifold too.

As for getting it "mapped" theres nothing to adjust, when people talk about this they mean the standard ECU is chipped, but if you have the R-Sport ECU its already setup to cope with zorst, filter, etc...

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 20 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by P1 KKG on 20 March 2004

Yeah, Hill Power now do a modded inlet manifold too.

As for getting it "mapped" theres nothing to adjust, when people talk about this they mean the standard ECU is chipped, but if you have the R-Sport ECU its already setup to cope with zorst, filter, etc...

Well i was told that you would need to get it mapped and set up correctly! So this ECU will sort that for me>? cost and where can i read about it?

Thankyou for your help!