ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP NEEDED!!!!! CANT START CAR WITHOUT ALARM GOING OFF!!!

titanium 182
So go to get in my 05 182 today and as soon as i turn the ignition on the alarm starts going off!! I can turn the ignition on and start the car but the alarm continues to sound. Anybody help me on this matter as i need the car daily and cant drive it with the alarm blasting out!!!

E36 328i
I had this. Done a lot of searching and it appears the alarm is pap. I think mine became water damaged as the siren is under the scuttle on the passenger side. Another problem is the bonnet sensor. For a quick fix I disconnected the sensor and, if you shove your head right under the glovebox, you will see a black fuse. I pulled this and it stopped. I left it a week or so and plugged it all back in - been fine since.

titanium 182
Lol cheers mate but it turned out that my battery was fucked so i bought another one today and its fine now, must have been the alarm picking up on a low voltage reading and triggering