ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Needed in Australia regards to tuning a 182 with JMS2 Intake Kit RS Tuner Maybe?

03 clio sport asc
Hey Guys

I recently purchased a Clio Sport Cup 182 and have also obtained a JMS2 Intake kit that I am about to fit, Once fitted I understand that a tune is necessary to gain maximum results.

Now the only shop that can tune the factory ECU want $1500 (thats 1000 Pound) which is way over priced.

Only other option I know of is to get a RS tuner and get a custom map made for it. Is there any one on here that has done this? what are your thoughts

Thanks

David

03 clio sport asc
Re: Help Needed in Australia regards to tuning a 182 with JMS2 Intake Kit RS Tuner Ma

yes I know he has too. he has tuned my other car clio but I want to know if anyone has had it make a custom tune for a clio with a JMS2 Kit fitted and if they would recommend it again.

Clio
Re: Help Needed in Australia regards to tuning a 182 with JMS2 Intake Kit RS Tuner Ma

he tuned my car and I'm in South Africa :)

340i

I would recommend sending Henk an e-mail.. I don't see why he can't map it.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6

Can't Paul at RS Tuning do remote mapping?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

Can't Paul at RS Tuning do remote mapping?

Yes, but only if partnered with someone with the correct equipment to actually send the file to in order to install it onto the car of course.

03 clio sport asc

hearing that the henks 98 ron map works fine with the new plenum. Is this correct? or do we need custom maps ideally

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

It will work ok ish but won't be right. Airflow is different to the standard inlet.

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team

can ask Henk if he can send you the map made on Bozo's car. upload it using the RStuner.
won't be 100% either but atleast it was written for the 182 with Rs2 inlet...

172/1.2/E30

Henk will do custom mapping. Might be useful to have a RSTuner version which can be coupled with a wideband oxygen sensor.