ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed.....

1.2 extreme, now in bits
As im driving along there is what i would describe as a 'knocking' sound coming from the back left of the car, this dies down after a minute or so of driving then re-appears as i turn right but only when turning right, not left?

Any suggestions??

1.2 extreme, now in bits
could be, was checking the suspension myself (pusing down on it) and it didnt seem to be making a noise or look abnormal. Wheel bearnings pricey to get fixed?

could be lots of things - wheel/bolt problem, hub/bearing, damper, spring, beam bushes, arb(?), exhaust loose

you'd have to put it up on a stand and have a good look, testing various bits unless the cause is obvious

1.2 extreme, now in bits
should've added in my first post that you can hear the wheel like it is almost rubbing off something (it's not though, i've checked that) but you can hear it rotating if that makes sence?