ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help needed

Clio
my ph1 is playing up (AGAIN), when open the door the imboliser light stays solid and lights other lights dimly. and aloud ticking from fusebox area. it still starts though?.. cant lock it using keys either ( main and spare) any ideas ? thanks

Clio
too make thing more confusing, iwent out today to go to work. flat battery. so jumped started it and everythings fine just now?

172 sport
I had a similar problem on my ph2 mate alarm everything going off in the end it was my relays and the board that needed a good damn clean and I bought a new bat and she was fine until my other little problems but that's for another thread lol hope u sort it.

172 sport
Could be mate I took the relays out make sure u note where each one goes gave them a clean same with the board an she was working fine mate let me know how u get on.

172 sport
No worrys mate hope it works out it worked for me but there again my bat was ruined so replaced it cleaned it up and it was ok