ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP POWERFLOW

ZT 1.8T
Just spent £570 on a new exhaust for my ZT, CAT back system with de-cat pipe. I asked for flanges to be welded on to the cat and de-cat pipe so it was just a matter of unbolting the flanges and swapping them. They said they didnt have the flanges in stock and will use clamps, when i came to fit the de-cat pipe today i had to totally take off the back section to slide the pipework out from each other in other words it take about 3 hours to change the cat to de-cat. Also the de-cat pipe is shorter than the cat pipe and the clamp cant grip it properly so it blows :mad: . Im not happy at all but i already paid and accepted without checking the work at the garage as they were closing, can i request it to be done the way i had said in the first place?

ZT 1.8T
yeah theres a guarentee but i wanted some advice before i give them a call, if im entitled and they say no i can use threat of legal action etc....

www.renparts.co.uk
You shouldn't have to accept it there and then. It is blowing... IE Failing, and wether it was present when it left or emerged later will be repaired/replaced under the lifetime warranty...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mate, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but i had EXACTLY the same problem but with Longlife.

To cut a long story short, they were a bunch of useless c***s.

My advice would be to take the system off, stick it up the managers ass and then get yourself to somewhere like Prospeed or someone as reputable.

Longlife, Powerflow and all the other Red nose big floppy shoe outfits aren't worth a w**k.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Yeah its a lifetime guarantee and they won't say no. In the long run it's a good thing, you can keep going back to the same people if the problem persists and they won't charge a penny.

Mégane RS
pull it all off and say it fell off, lifetime guarantee so they have to make you a new one ;)