ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Help Required at FCS **

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Well what ever you decide, make sure you come and say hello in the CS marquee. Not long to go now either!

Nimbus 197
yeah il deffo be over to say hi!!!! lol really looking forward to it as i have a whole week off to relax!!! got the hilton booked too!! should be a good night before x

swear ive met you before tho lol

Nimbus 197
yeah at the lakeside meet last year.. sash/Sarah intruduced me to you i swear!!! .. lol.. yeh hilton is good.. got mine booked for £30 bargin x

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
That was a BIG meet, I don't remember tbh.

The best feature about the Hilton, is that it's so close (more sleep)

AGH the sl*g
as reguards to the layout, the time line would work best, the way i thought of is by date registered, as im sure you already have a full list of all the members attending, if not one can be organised then on the look book it states date first registered and organise them simples. then create a layout and have numbered parking slots to which each person gets assigned.

at least this way it will be complete random selection of colours/models/rs/non rs

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Why dont we hold a pole, sort out colours and what clios we have? Can arrange some sort of organised lay-out then :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
What time would you want helpers there at?

No later than 7am.

On that note, Since the post in the other thread, I've had some more offers of help. I won't have time to reply today, but I WILL reply. Cheers