ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help...to acquire good deal on a 182

Shhh

Im going to the renault dealer tomorrow to look at a used 172, or a new 182. I can get the 182 off the internet for £11,200 for the cup, £11,700 for the full 182.

I need to p/x my car, but the place that is selling the 182s dont take cars as p/x. Apart from selling my car...how can i get the dealer to come down on price on the new 182 to around what i can get it for. Im not bothered about paying £200-£300 more, as its more hassle selling the car.

The used 172 they have forsale is up for £10,495 on a 53 plate. Surely i can get this down to £9000 would you think.?

What would you say to the dealer to get the prices down, Do any dealers price match to the internet.? Is it worth taking a print out of the webpage to show that i am correct.

The site is buymynewcar.com i think, bargain for a uk car. I emailed the 182 on eBay mocking their auction for more than the uk selling price with 5000 miles on it. They wanted somewhere near £11,795 when £11,700 new...and you get to pick the colour and extra features you require..

Many thanks....

Stressed out Alias

Far be it from me to give them some credit, but, new car discount do reasonable prices, and take trade-ins.
They will give you a price over the phone, and stick to it when your car arrives about 12 weeks later.
They offered me more than Reno did for p/x.

Shhh

Quote: Originally posted by chris182 on 22 December 2004

new car discount

Who are these fella, or you on about the dealer giving discount on a new car. I dont think the dealer will drop £3k on the new car for me..if they did id prob get £1 for me trade in..

www.new-car-discount, with or without the dashes, cant remember, they are a broker.
Just replied to your other post as well.
Have you tried doing a search.
Not many brokers are interested in p/x, but these are.