ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with abs and serv light

clio dci 80
hi there everyone i have recently had my mot and was told the discs and pads needed changing these have been done but before they got changed the abs and serv light came on
i understand from looking around the forum that it could be the abs rings that need replacing or grease coming from the cv boot on the ring now i wish to try looking at this last point because i needed a cv clip adding for the mot as well so this could be a possiblity could anyone please give me some help on where to look for the abs ring and check for cracking or grease pictures would be amazing please if possible many thanks :rasp:

clio dci 80
hi everyone had a look at the rings today one was caked in grease and the other is split so they need replacing can i ask, my car is a mk2 52 plate 2003 dci how many teeth will the replacement abs rings need to be without taking the wheel to count lol as i have noticed the 44 are much cheaper many thanks

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Just clean them up, they don't need replacing if they've been covered in grease