ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help!!!!

N Reg modded Clio RT
hey,

i have a clio rt phase 2 and the heatin has stopped completely including the back window. it was working fine up untill about three days ago it worked then didnt and now its stopped. any suggestions?? please :dapprove:

N Reg modded Clio RT
ok and if its not then will it be anything major cus and 5.30 in morn tis cold!!!:boring:

the fuses are all fine any more suggestions? please

Last edited:
  N Reg modded Clio RT
smells fine, i may just be being blonde but im pretty sure its fine and teh fuses are defo fine. anything else

i know you sound like you know what you are talking about and i do no in any way wish to sound condesending, but have you looked at the bridging within each fuse to make sure its not broken? Is the correct amp fuse in the correct socket? have you checked the fuse key that should come on the box that they are housed within?

N Reg modded Clio RT
lol yeah they are all in the right place, and the bridges in them definatly hasnt broken and i ahve bene using the little key thing an dit all seems to be fine. but i dont understand how it just stopped working if the fuses are fine.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Are you saying your heater blower motor AND the rear screen heater have both stopped working at the same time ??

mk2 clio 172
Not sure on your car on my 172 heating packed up and it was the heater motor located on the drivers side under the windscreen wiper mechanism. It was a garage job.

N Reg modded Clio RT
Are you saying your heater blower motor AND the rear screen heater have both stopped working at the same time ??

what im saying is the heating doesnt work nor does the rear screen heater. so yeah, but i dont no what the heater blower is.but it works with cold air

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5

what im saying is the heating doesnt work nor does the rear screen heater. so yeah, but i dont no what the heater blower is.

The heater blower is the fan that pushes air into the vents inside the car.

If both these things went wrong at the same time, it has to be electrical, and it is most likely to be a fuse.

Where are the fuses you have checked ??? and how did you check them.

N Reg modded Clio RT
under my glovebox where the rest of the fuses are in my car, i used the little orange key thing pulled them all out one by one and none of the bridges had broken in any of the fuses.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
under my glovebox where the rest of the fuses are in my car, i used the little orange key thing pulled them all out one by one and none of the bridges had broken in any of the fuses.

Thats not good enough to be sure a fuse has blown or not, PM me and I will give you my phone number, this could take for ever this way.

N Reg modded Clio RT
this is very true. but thanks for every ones help but the heating has just started to work again:S but now my batteyr light is flashing