ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!!!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Does anyone know what the small filter is that you can see just at the top left of the pic below??

4a72037d.jpg

What does it do and does it do harm not having one.

I had my suspension changed today. When the garage took the car for a test drive he said he heard something fall off and then he drove over it, its completely squashed. I'm sure it was fitted with the Ktec Ramcharger I had on a few years ago. I have been told I might need a replacement, but not sure if I actually need it or not, if so any ideas where to get one????

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
ha ha,, no you are not, It is the only photo that even vaguely showed it. It is right in the top left, It's a silver topped purple/red(ish) filter that appears to go into the air flow meter, although I could be totally wrong about that. If you see the pic at the top where the wires split before going into the plastic shielding it is just above there to the left.

i would take a pic, but its not there anymore!!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
champblue9.jpg

Cool, just looked it up and it used to look like this!! Thanks Alex I'll pick one up tomorrow.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
right bought a replacement, that was the same size 15mm pipe, but the bit it connects to is very short. I could push this over, but every time I tightened the clip, the filter pops off. I tried to glue on with super glue with an activator spray and today it fell off whilst driving and I've lost it. I need to get a new one, but as the other one only lasted 2 days I want to know how to attach it so it stays there! Any suggestions, I thought about a different type of glue, maybe a glue gun, but need ideas.