ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heres some value for you :P (Williams on ebay)

320d
What a crap advert

Obviously doesn't have a clue about the details or spec of the car

Shame cars like that end up with unknowledgeable people

They're 17's for defo and very heavy TSW's at that

220bhp lol

I'm asking him this :

Hi there,
I was just wondering what has been done to ge the 220 bhp? as 70 bhp is a big gain from the standard 150bhp.
Also what profile are the tyres, as you said that the wheels are 19 inch.
cheers

Golf GTI 1.8T
renault cleo williaims 3 orieinal

I know he's probably be dislectsic (even I cant spell that) but you'd think he might know how to spell his own car, looks a bit suspect to me

lmao very good advert that isnt it. no information about the car and modifications. to me it looks like a williams with a set of alloys and exhaust. how can it be worth 8 grand? 87,500 miles aswell? did i miss something?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Think the owner might have the last laugh lads!!

I test drove this car back last christmas. Its has a PROVEN 220bhp!!

Its cheating though as it has a 100 shot of nos but also has a few other mods like a dastek unichip, ect Hardly original! lol

Oh and theyre 17's...

Clio 172
Oh it gets better he has added "if you want any info call the number as i have do not now what customizing he has done or not done i have only writen down what he has told me ok"

Excuse me? lol

Great way to sell a car!

Monaco 172
19's lol
220bhp lmao
8 grand rofl

Definetly on crack!

So who's gonna phone the number and see what this joker has to say?