ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey all, I'm new but would like to meet some Clio lovers too ^_^

Renault Clio Sport
Heya people, been meaning to join the Clio Sport forum for a while now and i've eventually got around to doing so.
Umm, not sure what to put here really so i'll just babble haha

I have an Alien Green 59 plate Renault Clio Sport and i have named my lil beauty "Roxy" as i think that if naming a car it should start with the letter of the cars manufacturer.
I've not done any work to her as of yet but i do intend to do some small bits. It's just finding the spare money to do it really.

*Wishlist*
Rentec Exhaust system
Spoiler
Camshaft (To boost cars BHP up to around 250-300) as i've been told it would go that high from doing it.
Engine remapped (After installing Cams)

Hit me back if anyone wants to know more :D

WRX
Think you need to find the person that told you cams would make that much and tell them to give their head a wobble. 225-230 with a remap is still being VERY optimistic. Welcome anyway.

2002 clio sport
welcome to clio sport, I think you will be more looking at 215-220bhp after remap at the most presumably its the rs 200, copy and paste the image code from photobucket :)

Renault Clio Sport
IMG_0913_zps33660936.jpg
[/IMG]

Renault Clio Sport
I thought as much, but i didnt know so thought i'd say on here and get some proper answers :p

Two things people

1.) How do i find out about meets near to Portsmouth?
2.) How do ibecome a Clio Sport Club Member?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I thought as much, but i didnt know so thought i'd say on here and get some proper answers :p

Two things people

1.) How do i find out about meets near to Portsmouth?
2.) How do ibecome a Clio Sport Club Member?

It's under subscriptions on the left if you are on the Cliosport.net website.
12 pounds joining fee and you can view all sections, guides, and local area sections

:)
Chris