ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey Im New lol!

Clio 172
Hey guys, none of you kno me lol. I have done a few posts but none showing my car or introdusing myselfe!

Erm my names liam but u can call me monds, i live in south wales and like most of you im a car enthusiast and have a clio!

Im all about the corners not a straight line guy, any idiot can hold the wheel straight and change gear i think the real fun is when you start turning the wheels!

Well heres my car...

ClioSport172024.gif

ClioSport172022.gif

ClioSport172012.gif

ClioSport17203723222.gif

ClioSport172018.gif

ClioSport172021.gif

ClioSport172043.gif

ClioSport172033.gif

The new plates...

Photo-0155.gif

This is my clio with my old zetec s

P1010052.gif

P1010057.gif

P1010079.gif

P1010047.gif

Heres my ibiza cupra, had this before the clio v fast in a straight line but handlin was rubbish so it had to go

Photo-0412.gif

Photo-0422.gif

Photo-0436.gif

These are some of my other toys lol

Photo-0426.gif

Photo-0525.gif

well there we are, thats my story hopfully ill get to kno some of you guys!

Monds

330Ci M Sport
like the stinky mate, had a primo in the alps a couple of years ago, have a kona hardtail atm but don't ride it enough to warrent the upgrade, oh and obviously the clio ;)

Leon Cupra 300
That 172 looks really clean mate, what sort of mileage... as said though, could use a splitter and maybe lower it slightly then it will be awesome!:D

Tin Can with wheels
welcome!
loving the Clio very tidy! loving the bike too! had a full on Demo 8 about a year ago( 888rc, 6pots saints etc), sold it on pay for my car. Have a race face Diablous Chain Guide band new for £60 going to be re-listed on ebay sunday btw lol.

Clio 172
thanx for your comments guys, agree with u all, the fiesta was a big mistake but made me realise that i was a driver not a chav lol was a good lesson lernt lol, as for modding the clio, looking at all sorts including coilovers splitters and pretty much everything else on k-tec etc but atm im not sure what to do, im going 2 the ring easter time so ill either be making the clio into a racing car lol or look at something like n elise on possibly an evo, do love the V6, think the decision will be made after santa has been and gone!

Been looking at some of you'r cars must say there all beauties!

Have any of you guys got coilovers? have been looking at these but not sure... http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1383

As for the car its a 53 plate with 40,000, we have realy good roads down this way, our favourite stretch is the black mountains real good road, my friend posted pics of us up there before...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=262892&highlight=m90nds check them out quite good pics!

Well thats all i can think of atm lol, will catch u guys a bit later, thanx for your comments!

Monds

Welocme aboard dude. How the devil are we?

Loving the Clio makes me realise how much I miss mine, but the new beast is feeling right at home, on the welsh corners :race:

You and Tom need to do a new photo shoot some time soon.

Catch u later :rasp:

BG 182
Clio RS is looking lovely mate, not too fond on the fiesta'a front bumper but looks like you put a lot of hard work and effort into it :)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Nice dude, loving them all, except the Fezzy hehe ;)

Dan

W

wickedbitch

my kinda guy as i love both seats and clios but i deffo agree on the handling i had the ibiza 1.9tdi she was fun but not as much fun as the clio, enjoy the site and welcome

"Navy" N17 TWO
wow! I love that car, probably cause I have put a deposit on one that looks exactly the same :evil:
you have better pics of yours though lol

Enjoy the car mate, and welcome to ClioSport :)