ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, mechanical apprentice newby

Hey everyone!

I am all new to this ive currently got a 02 plate clio 1.2 16v
its my first car and im 18 from Wales butt :),
im also a 2nd year mechanical engineer apprentice so i figured i could help some of you guys out with parts or whatever!

i can balance parts, machine metal, shot blast, fitting jobs etc etc!

i plan on getting a clio 172 when ive finished my apprentiship i'll be 21 then and the insurance shouldn't kill me :p

Cheers!

Ashley

your proberly right :), i like the range of mod's you could do to a 172 or a 182 mind the f1's are sweet :cool: i'll have a good o'l chat with you guys when it comes to it :).

In the mean time you guys need any help etc with parts fittings machining jobs, anythink if its down my street i'll help as much as poss! :approve:

Monaco 53/468
hey mate, wonder if you cound fab up something for the ecu bracket that always breaks so easily

Also, a little Jap inspired here and it may have been done before but; Ive seen on EK4 Civics and the like that people make some washer/spacers to lift/tilt the standard rear spoiler, would this be possible on 172's/Dynamique's etc I wonder?

Maybe you could also make some ally footrest plates???

Just a few ideas I thought I'd put to you!

This would be possible :), the footrests would be easy enough just a sheet bit of ally with i could imagen a 60degree bend i could then drill some 35mm holes for grip and some way of mounting it to the floor of course :p.

brackets are easy enough just would need size to work to :p

washers thats simple enough to mate just would need sizes etc and prehaps a example so i can see what you mean.