ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey! New here :)

Renault Clio 197
Hey! :)

I'm new here and been having a quick browse of the forum.

I am looking I to getting a Clio and thought this was probably the best place to start lol. I have been on other forums with previous cars etc.

I have had a search but only picked up basic details about the differences between the 172 and 182 cup and wondering if anyone has a link with full details/descriptions of the differences?

I look forward to browsing the forum :D

Renault Clio 197
Welcome to CS.

Generally if you want a drivers car, 172 Cup, or for toys and looks 182 with both cup packs.

Thanks for the reply :)

Do you know of any thread where I can look at all of the differences between the two? Also confused about the cup packs...

Megane 225 F1
Cup packs are additions to the normal 182 from a cupped 182.

Such as suspension, cup splitter and sup spolier, and anthracite wheels.

Welcome

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh hi there, the search button will find you most things and tbh cup packs on the 182 confuses most people.

182, 182 cup, 182 with both cup packs = 182 FF (full fat)

172, 172 cup... no xenons, no half leather seats, no abs, no air con (usually) Cup suspension.

There are lots more to it.

Renault Clio 197
welcome to the forum :)

Hi Kirsty <3

Thanks for the welcome :p lol

Hi, welcome to CS
peace

FLOL!! Welcome!

Hi, welcome to CS :)

Welcome to CS

Thank you for the welcomes :D

Cup packs are additions to the normal 182 from a cupped 182.

Such as suspension, cup splitter and sup spolier, and anthracite wheels.

Welcome

Hopefully will get to understand them :) lol

www.clioguide.tk

Gives a rough guide to looks and what not, apart from that the search function would be your best bet.

Thank you :) Very helpful, had a look and now sorta know what models etc, just gotta learn a bit more and make my mind up of which i want lol

TeamAriane welcomes you to CS...

Thank you :)

Oh hi there, the search button will find you most things and tbh cup packs on the 182 confuses most people.

182, 182 cup, 182 with both cup packs = 182 FF (full fat)

172, 172 cup... no xenons, no half leather seats, no abs, no air con (usually) Cup suspension.

There are lots more to it.

Will be doing some researching............. what model seems to be the general favourite?

Last edited by a moderator:
  Megane 225 F1
Each is to their own on which version they prefere. Get out and test drive them all. What sort of things you after? Leather seats, cruise control and xenon lights? Good ride quality and funness? Do you like the twin exhausts and the 182 alloys?

Renault Clio 197

Welcome to CS :)

Hey good lookin', watcha got cookin'?

Haha.......thanks lol

Welcome to Cs.

I really should get round to updating that with better pics and writing the full guide shouldn't I?

Still very helpful, thanks

Thank you all for the welcomes :)

Each is to their own on which version they prefere. Get out and test drive them all. What sort of things you after? Leather seats, cruise control and xenon lights? Good ride quality and funness? Do you like the twin exhausts and the 182 alloys?

Well I want sorta top spec, so is 182 with both cup packs top spec?
I dont mind the twin exhaust and not sure which are 182 alloys? lol

you're welcome :eek:

Hi and welcome !

Awaits shark attack :coffee:

Shark attack??

In all honesty chick the coolest girls drive RB 182 Cups. The end.

Welcome ;)

Haha......... what is RB 182 Cup? Sorry for all of the questions....... im sure I will soon catch on to all of the models lol

Lol biast? Never lol

welcome along :)

Resident pervert always on cue x

Haha

thank you for the welcomes :)

Renault Clio 197