ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey, Whos in Bournemouth.....

172 Monaco
Hi,

Been on the site for a wee while and had some updates but they have stopped for the time being as im at uni and can not afford it.

But i have seen a few Clio Sport cars about and just wondering who is about and if there is any meets about or we could set one up?

Thanks

Elliott

172 Monaco
Yeh i think you where behind me the other day as i was driving back from cranford past the renault dealer ship, Monaco Blue with a smoothed boot.

which dealer?
Don't think it was me, I havent really been anywhere outside bournemouth in the last few weeks.

post a pic of your car :D

EDIT: dont worry, found pics in the media forum.

Last edited:
  Dynamique Flamer
Have a look in the local meets sections mate. See if there is any upcoming meets near to you :) If not feel free to contact an area rep that you feel covers your location and see if they can find some members in your area and maybe help you to arrange a meet at a location chosen by you :)

M2 Competition
Because i like the sea! Visited loads and its a nice town. Not many career prospects for me there though :( Ok to be fair Cornwall/ Hawaii would be better for the surfing, but Bournemouth is closer.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
fair point,it is lovely down here,take it for granted when you live here i guess.

Gotta love having this just down the road
8613550.jpg

M2 Competition
In the summer i spank my petrol budget on lots of random visits to see the coast.

Head down late afternoon, see the sunset, eat chips, drive back.

ITB'd MK1
I've done that a few times this year :eek:

I just like it better. Really torn actually. All my family are moving south, and all my friends are in Bedfodshire.

M2 Competition
We should sort some cs migration meets. Head down in the evening, park by the beach, get a fish supper, chill out listening to some tunes and chat s**t, then all mooch back :)

ITB'd MK1
well i'm down south NOW. left my house at 9.30 tonight here by 11.35, LOL

I'd prob be up for a beach type meet if it ever stops raining!!!!

M2 Competition
Im roadtripping to Swindon in the morning, similar last minute invite.

Although Swindon has less beaches.

RB Clio 182
I'm from Bournemouth. I always keep an eye out, had a few people flash their lights at me before but nothing mentioned on here.

I'm from Bournemouth. I always keep an eye out, had a few people flash their lights at me before but nothing mentioned on here.

I've waved at several (could have all been the same one) RB 182s around here. Orange 182 with roof bars... thats me.

Dan... If you ever fancy a spontaneous surf trip down here, give me a shout!

Megane dci 130
Im from Honiton near Exeter and go to Bournemouth every weekend to see the mrs. I may of seen your monaco, I drive a Titanium phase 1 with phase 2 rear bumper. Will look out for you. :)

RB Clio 182
What's you plate reg mate? ^

Ill keep an eye out for u!

Mines YP04 YKV, always driving around town centre and winton area

I've waved at several (could have all been the same one) RB 182s around here. Orange 182 with roof bars... thats me.

Dan... If you ever fancy a spontaneous surf trip down here, give me a shout!

Think I saw you the other day outside co-op in iford later on in the evening