ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

Focius ST
Hey just bought a 54 plate clio 182 had it for 2 days now and seriously enjoying it. only problem is a rattle from what sound to be just under the gear stick at bout 4000 revs, heard this is a common problem with them any ideas for a solution to fix this problem baring in mind i have pretty much minimal skills when it comes to mechanics but am more then willing to try. anyway i will post some pics up as soon as i take some cheers hope to hear back from sum of u

M2 Competition
Welcome to cs.

Your rattle will be either... heatshield under the centre section (it will shear away at the bolts holding it up and drop down onto the exhaust), an exhaust mount thats collapsed, or the centre section itself has gone.

Check the exhaust mounts at the rear are in one piece, then get it to a garage to check the other two if its not the mounts mate.