ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

I've been registered for a while whilst looking for a clio for my first car, finally bought a v reg, mk2 ph1 1.2 in white which i'm quite proud of.

Not sure how much i'm going to add to it as I might have to sell dependent on what uni i go to in september, and i'm not really sure what DirectLine are going to let me do to it.

Luckily the folks paid for the car and the insurance (which was a bomb for a 17 year old male), so i have a little of my own cash to invest in mods etc.

Thought i'd finally break my post virginity by saying hi after being here so long

Za**** & Xr250R
Welcome to cs love the phase 1's i had one from new and only sold it a few month's back i miss it lol

ABCD0014.jpg

Thanks, looks a bewt.

I hope to get alloys when i get my new insurance once i turn 18, plan on cancelling this directline one then and going for another quote with a more flexible company.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
welcome, i reconise that car im sure its been posted on here before.

where bouts on the island u from?