ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all i need help with my clio exhaust can someone help?

clio 172 cup 2002
i have just bought a clio 172 cup 2002 and it has a performance exhaust on it from the cat to back and i want to sell the exhaust and put a standard one on it but not sure what make of exhaust it is could anyone help with how i identify it? many thanks.

MK2 Clio
If you pay for membership then post in the technical area you are much more likely to get a response, it is only a £12 a year, £1 a month or 25p a week. For that you'll find lots of helpful guides, a for sale area (where your exhaust would sell quicker than ebay realistically, as well as discounted tickets for shows, regional meets etc

MK2 Clio
Click on Forum then you have loads of areas, there is one called Cliosport technical and create a thread on there and keep an eye on the parts for sale, all the best on here