ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all

182 Trophy
Hi everyone, joined a whileback as i have a massive softspot for renaultsport cars, i do not own one myself, iv had 2 106rallyes and 2 other 106's
my dad is on the lookout for an r27 197
hopefully this year ill also be looking to buy one
at the minute i own a s2106rallye in white, brembro 4pots, stripped koni dampers 4-2-1 mani supersprint exhaust 16v conversion etc etc
love it to pieces but know it will go as soon as i have the cash for a 197 :)
here area few quick pictures, ill get some of my dads 197 when he gets one.
detailafters.jpg

DSCF1036.jpg

will be a paying member within the next week aswell.

182 Trophy
cheers pal, lights are a bit marmite, i even sold them at one point but rang the guy up to say id changed my mind :)

ITB'd 182...
Welcome fella!

Love Rallyes!

RS Clio is a good upgrade imo. I used to drive a s1 xsi 16v and have never regreted the change to the Clio :)

182 Trophy
ah cheers again people
iv had my eye on the racing blue 182 thread, and im being tempted again lol,
think ill get through this summer and maybe mid august get myself one

cheers guppy, i used to have a black s1 rallye with an s2 8v engine, ran a 15.1 in that which wasnt bad for an 8v, going to target mid 14's with this one before i let it go for a rs

ITB'd 182...
Cool!

You on Rallye Reg? I still browse on there but most of the time they seems to be alot of Clio hate going on!

Im pals with Miles D on there so always keeping an eye out :)

182 Trophy
not realy on rallye register much mate, theyre good for keeping the rallye population going but anyone who does any mod to their rallye is stamped as satan, im mainly on 106owners, great site but its let down by a number of chavs.
this seems like the best site of the lot so far tbh, cant see why thered be clio hate on rr, most people on 106owners go to 1*2's when they want somethin a little more grown up which is why im doing what i am.
ill admit if i start with a 1*2 or a 197 then ill be loosing a little on the rallye straight line wise, but that can be sorted.

hey and welcome

not keen on white cars - but the rallye is lush! i like the black morettes......esp with the inserts and splitter in black!