ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi and bye

Sam J

ClioSport Club Member
  Black ph1
Joined at the start of the year but never got round to posting! So here are a few pics of my Renaultsport Clio, which is now sadly up for sale.

DSC_0550.jpgDSC_0548.jpgDSC_0546.jpgDSC_0538.jpg

I'd just like to say that the time spent on the forum has been brilliant. The amount of knowledge and priceless info you guys share is second to none, and iv never known another forum to be so well organised and well subscribed!

Anyway, hope you like the car (it'll be in the for sale section later tonight!).

Sam.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lol, it was the DTV bit I recognised.

Greg, I've got no idea, I forgot what I had for breakfast today! lol.

This is just what i want! i have the money to buy the car. but not the money for the insurance :( looks stunning. good luck with the sale mate.

Sam J

ClioSport Club Member
  Black ph1
its off a mk4 astra believe it or not! its a bit marmite i reckon, but fits easily enough.

Sam J

ClioSport Club Member
  Black ph1
Sam i have your old clio bud :smile:

Haha glad it's gone to a good home mate, its (hopefully still) a good one.

I've recently bought another black ph1 a little bit more original than the one you have now.

What you got planned for it?

Sam J

ClioSport Club Member
  Black ph1
Basically just maintenance to be honest.
Cambelt, water pump etc was all carried out by a friend (jag/Land Rover engineer) when I bought it, and the rest was just small cosmetic bits.

My sales thread: http://www.cliosport.net/threads/black-ph1-£1700-87512miles.604668/

I had a chat with the chap you bought it off on here a little while ago, glad to see its staying in the safe hands of forum users. :smile:

clio 172 mk2 phase 1
Id like to get in touch with him as well if poss as i bought it off a guy who didnt have it long. Just want to ask a few questions? :)

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
DSC01219.jpg

Must have been sold at a similar time to my old black ph1.