ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Everyone, me and my Clio 172 RS1 Flame Red

RS1 B76-Flame Red
Hi everyone here,

My name is Julian, I'm 21 years old and I come from France (Alps, leman Lake). Since my first age, my father give me "the virus of car", and more precisely a Renault Sport fever. So when i could, for my 19 years old, I took all of my savings to buy a Clio 172 RS1 Flame Red.
Now I'm in Belfast for a year of study, but I left my car in France.

I registered here to share my passion, take good ideas and share mine. Meet some people as well. And maybe I would come in UK, in April with my clio.
I'm also on the french Clio RS forum : cliorsconcept.com

About my Clio :

It's a French 2001 Clio 172 RS1 whith Flame Red painting, two probe with 130 000 km (80 778 miles). Almost stock but with some minor modifications as follows:
-Metallic gray alloys wheels 15" Speedline Rallye (remanufacturing of wheels Clio Williams by Speedline) whith Dunlop FastResponse tires
-Viarouge Sport dampers whith H&R springs
-OMP Red front strut bar
-Green Filter in original airbox
-Leather steering wheel Clio Limited
-Short radio antenna
-K-Tech Racing Super Quiet Stealth Exhaust System whith a KTR Clio 172 Straight Trought De Cat Pipe
-Renault Sport Cup ring rack
-Ferodo Racing DS2500 brake pads and Brembo Max HC grooved brake discs
-Motul RBF 600 brake fluid

Thank you for reading,

See you soon,

Julian,