ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi everyone

Polo Bluemotion
Hiya, im totally new to this,so ill introduce me and my car. Im Marshall, from Rochdale. I drive a 2005 Renault clio dci 100,in nordic green (pretty rare!!) Ive owned the car since november,in which time ive done some subtle mods. Iv got the 172 wheels,which i had on my old clio.The windows are tinted nicely. Ive had a tunit box fitted,by tunit themselves in chorley.

Ive always been into my ICE,but im not into in your face installations.Nothing is standard stereo wise. Ive got an alpine glidetouch head unit (it does my head in!!), in phase front components>i got these because they are a straight swap for oe tweeter housins.Pioneers in the back.And a kenwood 8152 monoblock amp running a 600 series Alphasonik kevlar sub!!

Could someone please explain how i post my pics on here,ive not worked it out yet!! Could you guys tell me what you think when i do get the pics on here?

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Now then and welcome to cliosport, i'm not an expert on the pics side yet better get someone else to tell you :eek:, be good to get your pics on see what's it like

Less
upload your pics to imagebucket and copy the url.

when posting a thread or replying type

easy

Welcome and all that.

I was originally from Rochdale, but tbh, I'm glad I'm no longer there! lol.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hi m8,

You're not too far from us - just off the top road between Heywood and Bury. :)

Don't go into Rochdale much myself, but I'll keep an eye out for you!

D.

Meg on pistonheads £6995
Hiya!

Dave

P.S: what's improvements with a box?, I've got 110bhp and 180lb/ft from a strong custom re-map on an 80!

P.P.S: fit a K&N - does not feel wheezy above 3500rpm and will touch a ton in 4th!

Polo Bluemotion
Darren s> I live near rfc at the moment, but ive just bought a house in heywood. I knw wer ur frm, dus one of your neighbours have a helicopter??lol

Polo Bluemotion
Black kro> Ive got a k+n panel filter. I wanted to stay away from cone filters because of the noise,i had one on my old 1.2 16v. Not sure what the bhp is, but call me a geek, the week i got the car, i put it on the rolling road at rally equippe in bury, and it had 101bhp at the wheels,standard. So id guess,125-130?? I should put it on again really.

Polo Bluemotion

Whoa - are you stalking me?

I know of the bloke you mention with the helicopter and on top of that, the top picture is outside our work's depot in Bury! ;)

D.

Haha, its a small world!! no im not stalking u,lol. I was on my way to tesco and just stopped there 4 a pic,cos there wasnt many people around. I worked on the packaging place directly behind them units a few months ago tho!! haha

Clio Dci100 Dynamique
Those can't be at the wheels figures matey, seems a bit too high even for flywheel with just a box fitted

I hav a dci 100 too.

Welcome :)