ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from a newbie

FF 182
Hi,

My name is Simon. I live in South West England.
I will be buying a 182 very soon... hopefully this Saturday, test drive is booked and the money is burning a hole in my bank account!!!

Looking forward to spending time with you all

Megane 225 F1
Welcome mate. Where abouts in the South West?

I'm Willdot. One of the South West area reps. Myself and Dan' are responsible for the Wiltshire, Somerset area of the SW and MarineMackay2003 is the Devon / Cornwall area.

There is a meet tomorrow night in Weston Super Mare. Feel free to pop along and say hello. We will be able to give some advice on which clio to get and you can have a look at some too ;)

FF 182
I live in Wellington (near Taunton). I am 34 and have owned a few different cars although most have been company cars which have always been really exciting to drive..... Nothing quite like a 1.7 diesel Astra to get the blood pumping!!
I have personally owned a diesel 1.9 Clio, Fiesta, Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI and some other boring cars.
The car I am looking at is here: http://www.yatecarsales.co.uk/used_car_renault_clio_hatchback_4915.htm
Let me know what you think