ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys, new to Renault ownership with a LY200

Clio RS200 L.Y
Wassup guys?

John here, having been a Nissan owner (Micra 1.0L and a modified Primera SRi) for the last 3 and a bit years, I am picking up my first Renault this Wednesday.

SOME of you MIGHT have seen this on instagram/ facebook... ?

10313792_10152859549478079_6417787282063981203_n_zpsf6ed23b0.jpg

Factory 128bhp, it has ran 186bhp... but it was so thirsty/ un-reliable... it was time to lay it to rest for a bit. Here's the Clio :)

20140804_134713_zpsf649ba52.jpg

20140804_134424_zpsa84cf27d.jpg

Quite an upgrade ... :)

I actually still can't believe I'm picking it up! As I was going to spend big bucks I wanted to make sure I landed myself something that needed minor/ not much spending on it to get it looking/ kitted up nice.

It has a panoramic roof, xenons, satnav, yellow interior package, spoiler, but no recaro's... yet ... haha.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you, more pics when I pick it up :)

Thanks!
John.

Last edited:
  Clio RS200 L.Y
Lovely!

Dont put your shopping list on the doors on this one tho.

Haha, no don't worry no shopping list! In defense to it though I bought it with the list on it, but it did have 2 or 3 parts from each manufacturer you see bolted to it somewhere :)

And regards to the Recaros... yes I am quite gutted BUT! I am looking into getting them once I save. I am quite fond of the wheels on it at the moment so I don't have plans to change them yet.

Thank you for the welcome <3

RB 200
Nice mate, think a 1.0l Micra is good training, you shouldn't notice the difference...........................much!

Clio RS200 L.Y
Neither have I! I clicked on highest first and though this is no bargain, it is packed with kit and I am quite excited to pick up a car that has a load of options on it :)

haha the Micra got sold in 2012 buddy, the Primera isn't that far behind this, but this one has the standard factor which i have grown to prefer. Also with it been liquid yellow it stands out that little bit more. Can't wait to get it. Everything got sorted out today... I am picking it up on saturday... annoyingly as i wanted it to be tomorrow but there we go!