ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys

Clio Sport 172 2000 Model
Hi guys I'm new to this, I've had a clio sport 172 model 2000 for 3 years and I'm just interested in what changes other people have made. I've already done a few changes, like lowered it 40mm and put 17" wheels on and had it all colour coded. Any suggestions?

C

clvs2222

hiya girlies. good to see more an more girls (women) joining all the time. pay the fiver (£10 i hink it is now, including member packs) to join and get aload of ideas off the website. people are trying new stuff all the time. dont follow the trend and do things you like.

enjoy!!
Chris

PH1 iceburg
Hello and welcome. Have u got any pics of car. How do the 17's go with the 40mm drop. i had problems with the standard 16's and 40mm drop, is there much rubbage.

Clio Sport 172 2000 Model
Hello and welcome. Have u got any pics of car. How do the 17's go with the 40mm drop. i had problems with the standard 16's and 40mm drop, is there much rubbage.

Hi, I haven't had no problems at all. The only picture I have on this is my profile as I don't know how to attach pictures yet.