ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, I'm new. 197 Cup owner.

Clio 197 Cup
Hi People,
I'm new to cliosport.net and i'm currently driving a 197 cup in GW with black speedlines. I have only had the car since Tuesday from new.
I have owned a few Renault's in my time
Renault 25 (tank)
R5 Turbo
172 ph1
clio V6 Ph1
Laguna
172 ph2
Trafic van
197 cup (current)

The 197 is by far the best handling car I have owned and i'm loving it!

I did meet a few members last night at the Hinckley meet and had a good laugh on the noisey end of the table lol.

I hope to meet some new people and come along to more events.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome! Car looked lovely :approve:

Noisey end of the table was a good laugh lol.

Clio 197 Cup
Thanks people
2.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Hi Luke, glad you enjoyed the meet last night, bet you had a good drive back at that time of night :cool:

Welcome to CS

Clio 197 Cup
Thanks again to everyone from last night and today on the forum for the friendly welcome!!

Clio 172 Flamer
welcome, i nealy got a cup but decided to keep the trophy for now, nice cars the 197 cups:approve:

Clio 172 Flamer
welcome, i nearly got a cup but decided to keep the trophy for now, nice cars the 197 cups:approve:

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Hi Luke, wasn't your Cup at teh Point last night? I know you said you were going to come along but didn't see you there, when we came back to the cars there was a 197 Cup there!

Clio 197 Cup
No not me mate. Sorry I couldn't make it. I will definately try and make the next one.