ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi im new bloke with diesel clio from dageneham

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
as above its a blue 5 door clio,not done much sept dual angel eyes in black on front17 inch wheels and black lights at back and plain sunstrip will get picks up soon

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
i went from this as it was csting to much to run

DSC00163.jpg

08042008037.jpg

after a month it looks like this with a few more plans on the way
02062008169.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
cheers,mate,waht would you suggest lowering wise im thinking 35 it will need spacers as it rubs on inner arches with peopel in it,is this colour monaco blue?

LY V6 with Recaros
Welcome to CS. Will have to keep an eye out for you, you're not far from me :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
i couldnt think of anything else for my username so simple did it lol the strip is on there cos i hate the friggin sun but yes it does look a little pony,thinkin bout havin the middle bit of my wheels done gloss black and leave the outside polished good or bad idea?
:)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
its mine ive got a mint red one in my garage the white one is the donor car as it has the original v8 innit and my red one has the essex v6 3 litre in it

Track 172 & Golf R32
my dads got a tahiti blue one which is nearly finished being restored.. engine is going back in this week :) then all that needs to be done is the interior... he had a yellow one back in the day with the rover v8, holley carbs and a nitrous oxide system lol however hes grown up since bless him..

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
im only 19 i just love classics ive had 3 minis,i just want a standard mint stag in rosso red obviously.i want a tr7 with the 3500 v8 rover lump innit:)

Track 172 & Golf R32
im only 18 and its the same with me realy.. i want a gt6 !! ive got a mini im going to start restoring when we've finished the stag.. i want to put a hyabusa lump in that ;)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
yes mate gt6 are lovely but finding a rot free one just doesnt happen, my mini was a 1980 clubman in nissan mauve,had 1300 mg lump bored out to 1380 had twin weber carbds lightened flywheel kent cam and rear discs went like the clappers i just couldnt insure it, if i had 30k id be straight down to z cars for a turbo'd hyabusa min 0-60 in 2.5 secs yes please
:evil:

Track 172 & Golf R32
the z cars minis are awesome ... the twin r1 powered minis :cool: would love to rip one of them one day.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
when i had my old clubman i bought a 2 litre red top to go in it but then realised durr no insurance company will ever insure me so it just sits in my garage,may think bout puttin it in my mates nova
:) its bin done but still fun

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
yes except the idiot who had the care before sprayed he blue bit:S i miss that car alot more fun than the clio,the clio handles like a boat comapared to that. it had a full stainless decat system in duction kit and was chipped very lively compared to the diesel lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I liked my Sporting too - though the GT was better. Neither handled corners well at all though. :)

Had the boot badges painted black after the GT one got nicked - went for the stealth look - lol.

D.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
my punto handled quitre well even with 17s on seemed to loose the back ened before the front actually did love that car used to p*ss all over my mates chipped mg zr