ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi new here, a small issuse with fly by wire on 182

Clio 2
Hi everybody, Im new here so please be gentle on me :cool: .
A friend of mine just bought a unfinished Clio sport with 182 engine swap done to it :) , but it's missing a few stuff here and there. The wiring is not done yet and the fly by wire sensor "acc padel" is missing :S .
The question is, can i eliminate the fly by wire option and use normal throttle body with 3 wires TPS sensor? I know if i disconnected it the ecu will trigger the check engine light and the ecu will go to the limp mode.

Is there's any company like SuperChip or RStuning that can offer a solution to this issue? eliminating the fly by wire and keep the original ecu in place. if not what's the best stand alone ecu you guys recommend. Im open to all suggestions.

Any input will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

ITB'd MK1
We (GDI/Omex) have a fully developed cable throttle conversion which uses the ph1 172 throttle body and an omex 600 ECU. Fully CNC'd bracketry and all sensors are included :)

Clio 2
We (GDI/Omex) have a fully developed cable throttle conversion which uses the ph1 172 throttle body and an omex 600 ECU. Fully CNC'd bracketry and all sensors are included :)

Wow thats a great news ;)
Dose the kit comes with ready to install wiring for 182 engine and stock base map? what the price for the kit?

I downloaded the software from OMEX website and i was surprised :D the software is very similar to AEM pro software i think AEM developed the software for you if im not mistaken.

So providing the 'bracket' is the one im thinking of, you can put an phase 1 or 2 throttle body, on a 182 inlet manifold?

How much is this bracket?!

ITB'd Ph1 172

Wow thats a great news ;)
Dose the kit comes with ready to install wiring for 182 engine and stock base map? what the price for the kit?

I downloaded the software from OMEX website and i was surprised :D the software is very similar to AEM pro software i think AEM developed the software for you if im not mistaken.

it's Gems actually! They developed the software for AEM and Omex! :)