ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, new member from Glasgow

Hi, just bought a black 182 at the weekend. Didn't realise how good they were till I took it for a test drive! Awesome, couldn't not buy it.

Will stick some pictures up once I figure out how?

Cheers

Lee

koi

Audi S1
Welcome, seems to a few new scot joining lately

btw if it's a black 182 it won't be the cup

AK

M240i
Welcome mate.

Few of us from the Glasgow & surrounding areas!

Get some pics of the 182 up.

Will most likely be a 182 with cup packs :).

AK

M240i
Didn't realise this, have seen quite a few black 182s advertised saying "with cup packs"?

Cup packs just means it has anthracite alloys, different suspension etc but still has climate control and ABS etc.

A cup doesn't have ABS, climate control etc :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Didn't realise this, have seen quite a few black 182s advertised saying "with cup packs"?

Cup Packs are a raised rear spolier, anthracite wheels and a front splitter and also slightly lower springs than a normal 182.

A 182 Cup has cancerous interior and all of the above ;)

Cool, I get it now seems pretty confusing. Must be either a standard 182 or have the CUP PACKS added then, its got the anthacite wheels, aircon etc but not the poverty spc seats :).

How do you post pics?

Think my front splitter is missing not really sure what they look like but I heard that they're easily damaged so people just take them off?

koi

Audi S1
Yeah alot of them are missing or not even fitted, mine didn't have one either.

Sounds like you have a 182FF, 182 with cup packs.

Re: Hi, new member from Glasgow (pics added)

LochLommond020.jpg

Clio182004.gif

Clio182005.jpg

Clio182007.jpg

Last edited:
  None
Cheers, link to your picks?

Apparently I don't have the spoiler cup pack any idea what this looks like?

not 100% sure about the spoiler myself, looks bigger but i don't have a comparison, wheels are same and i have the splitter too.

sorry about the thumbnails, i really should use photobucket or the like.

Attachments

• A.JPG
    A.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 74
  • i.JPG
    i.JPG
    453.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00177.JPG
    DSC00177.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC00164.JPG
    DSC00164.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 62
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    244.4 KB · Views: 60
  tiTTy & SV650
Sorry dude forgot to say, City Centre, Charing Cross

Aloha and welcome, expect the exhaust to rot as they hold water, park facing up hill and give it a good bit of throttle now and again.

I'm a couple of junctions over by the Royal Infirmary

not 100% sure about the spoiler myself, looks bigger but i don't have a comparison, wheels are same and i have the splitter too.

sorry about the thumbnails, i really should use photobucket or the like.

Nice man, think the spoiler seems to be thicker/stick out more or somethin. The car def looks better at the front with the splitter. No idea what it would cost to get one from renault, seen carbon fibre 1s for about 100 are these any good?

Aloha and welcome, expect the exhaust to rot as they hold water, park facing up hill and give it a good bit of throttle now and again.

I'm a couple of junctions over by the Royal Infirmary

Cant really think of any nearby hills I could park on:S.

Reckon I'l prob fit another exhaust when I've got a bit more money, any recommendations? From what I've gathered on here people have been saying Milltek fall apart, yozzasport too loud, BTB the best but really expensive? And is there decent places in glasgow to get them fitted?

None
Nice man, think the spoiler seems to be thicker/stick out more or somethin. The car def looks better at the front with the splitter. No idea what it would cost to get one from renault, seen carbon fibre 1s for about 100 are these any good?

After looking again i thought my spoiler looked a little bigger too so it must be the high lift spoiler, as for the splitter, apparently Fernando Alonso developed this during his time with renault, if you look under the car in front of the front wheels there are ducts which supposedly help pull air over the front wheels to add downforce at higher speeds although i have read certain reports that neither these vents nor the splitter actually do much at all but i have to say that for appearances alone i think the splitter adds a little something extra.