ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi noob with a clio sport 172

clio sport 172 ph1
Hi, my name is craig and i live in south wales. Recently have bought a 172 sport phase 1 on a Y reg. Pretty nippy little cars, always loved the look and feel of these, my first ever 'Fast' car. Jus need to get used to it lol

Any enough of the chit chat, here are some pics.

clio172-5.jpg

clio172-4.jpg

clio172-3.jpg

clio172-2.jpg

clio172.jpg

clio172-1.jpg

C+C welcome

Craig

Milltek'd clio 182
Hey fella welcome, im new to the game as well just went from a 1400Cc clio to a 182 and yes they are nippy to so well handled round corners. Anyway where abouts you from, as i wanted to do a clio meet.

clio sport 172 ph1
Hey fella welcome, im new to the game as well just went from a 1400Cc clio to a 182 and yes they are nippy to so well handled round corners. Anyway where abouts you from, as i wanted to do a clio meet.

hi im from swansea. they go well bt my airbag light n service light come on most of the time. bt sorted it nw.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Welcome.

You sound like a bloody good bloke ;)

It's faster than my Clio, in a straight line. Something I call monkey driving. :)

And a more constructive comment, welcome mate! Car looks tidy, definitely treat it to some lowering :)

Stripped yozza'd cup

I'm keen for a Clio meet, live 5mins from Gatwick airport.