ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi peeps im new!

hi guys and gals i new,iv just sold my modded 106 xsi and decided i wanted somethin a bit newer and quicker so instead of moddin it iv just perchased a L reg 16v clio in silver and i love it!

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Ey up

I had a 106 Xsi from new when they first came out.Nice little motor but i got rid after 9 months needing an estate at the time !

no pics yet mate,il have 2 borrow a camera!

its basically std,just tinted windows,stainless back box,16 inch o.z. multi spokes and a hill power stg1 chip

How does the XSi compare to the 16v handling wise?

I might be getting an XSi later in the year and stripping the f**k out of it.

no mate i live in wiltshire!

my xsi was stripped and lowered 60mm front and 40mm back on g-max springs and shocks and it stuck to the road like sh*t to a blanket mate,not many things could keep round the bends,just not enough power on the straights lol

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Welcome, good to see you venture on here from the PGTI forum, sounds like you got a bargain especially with it being the rare silver colour.

172 Exclusive

Hi russ

How ya finding the valver then mate. Get the lowering springs off dom they will not fit his new willy but they will go straight onto yours.

Quite scary our little group now has a third clio A valver A williams and mine (which is the fastest of course) until dom puts the nitrous on his willy

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Quote: Originally posted by Russ16v on 20 July 2004

yeah i only paid 850 4 her! although that was off a mate
Great price for a valver that!Welcome to the site,now get them pictures sorted!

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

thanks then snufty 4get about me ya muppt :cry: russ u seen my car the other nite when i meet up with snufty mines the pearl beast of a clio hehehehe hope its going well 4 ya mate :)

hello fella, another wiltshire farmer boy then ;) im going to try and make the swindon meets regular so youll have to pop along :D

Quote: Originally posted by DownSouthClio on 20 July 2004

thanks then snufty 4get about me ya muppt :cry: russ u seen my car the other nite when i meet up with snufty mines the pearl beast of a clio hehehehe hope its going well 4 ya mate :)
hey matey! sorry i didnt have much time the other nite but i was in a rush! nice motor u got!

just so every1 knows i live just down the road from snufty,so unfortunatly i see him every day lol

172 Exclusive

Sorry i forgot about ya mate.

Yeah that is a bit of a downside russ but oh well if it wasnt for me my mum would not make you really lush chocolate cake.

PS. there is nothing dodgy going on between russ and my mum before all this starts coming through in this thread

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 20 July 2004

hello fella, another wiltshire farmer boy then ;) im going to try and make the swindon meets regular so youll have to pop along :D
Wow wonders will never cease! ;)

Hiya Russ, enjoy ur Clio! :)