ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi to all just got a 172

Hi just got a 172 (ME VERY HAPPY) with a dropped valve (me not so happy but still smiling as I have a 172), so if anyone has a head or engine for a 172 for sale if you could let me know, and maybe then I can get the little rocketship moving again and all will be good in my little world again. Vavavoom..........................

172 HEAD NEEDED FOR MY CAR IF ANYONE CAN ADVISE ME ON WHERE A GOOD HEAD OR ENGINE IS FOR SALE THAT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP TO GETTING MY CAR MOVING AGAIN MANY THANKS AND HELO TO ALL.

Anyone got a clio V6 or 5 turbo for sale needing a bit work done to it, 172 boring just a nippy runaround souless not like the 205 gti less ponies but more fun and more demanding to drive a drivers classic.

more dissapointed realy not an exciting car in any way very souless needs serious ponies to make the chassis nervous and twitchy to drive Dont get me wrong they are a good package and everyday usable just spoilt a bit by diffrent race cars i worked on and bikes when i was younger

Turbo or suppercharger is one way for quick hp but bad value $ per donkey, and why would you bother it is only the start suspension brakes etc. all to be uprated to match then the chassis will have to much flex it c***s a wheel to start with outside corner front overworked already not enough traction it would be fun initially to drive but long term driving naaaaaa why would you bother just buy a better base car.