ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi

Clio 1.2 16v
Well i got myself a clio 1.2 16v dynamique in silver 2003 reg seen as though my first car a corsa decided to blow a hole in the engine block.

So hi:)

Clio 1.2 16v
will get some pics up asap when i get it back tomorro :) sooo excited. Hope this one dont blow up!!!

Clio 1.2 16v
Got it today was raining so didnt take any pics. But had a nightmare insurance cover note didnt come today so i couldnt get it taxed arghhh!!!! so no driving fingers crossed it comes tomorrow.

Also engine managment light has came on the side and the light on the dash below the petrol light. looks like a graph or something. Car sounds fine still so hopefully nothing serious

So that has to go back to the garage when it has tax errrrr nightmare

Clio 1.2 16v
haha thanks :p just looked through manual and it is the preleaking or something and electrical fault light in the middle then i start it and it went off and the toxic fumes light came out so i turned it off then started it again and then they all went off

Clio 1.2 16v
Still no insurance cover note :mad: so i still cant have a proper drive of the clio argh!!!!

Directline told me they would be here on tuesday as posted first class on monday!!!!!

Clio 1.2 16v
Managed to get a picture of the car today apologise for the 2mp camera phone job ha

DSC00401.gif