ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

High mileage trophy

Ph1 172; MX5
DSCF0004.JPG

That's a fairly sweaty nutsack yer man had.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Car looks great for the miles, get it cleaned and get some pics. I reckon with a real good going over you'd never know that its done that mileage, apart from the clocks obv...

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
No actually you've abbreviated them really but hey if you want to speak like a chav that's up to you m8 innit.

;)

lol lol lol lol!!!! This all started because when i put my 1st coment on i was on the last few seconds ov my break at work and im using my iphone! Its nothing to get urself all worked up over! You dont half get some people on here making up a big fuss over nothing
chav hahaha!! I hate them but anyway ill make sure just for you that when i go to bed tonite il read the oxford and not max power

arctic 182 ff
you cant go wrong with that doesnt look the miles at all exellent,no need to break that.highest mileage rs on cs ???

Mini Cooper S sport
Think you got a bargain there. Bit of TLC and it'll be fine.

Shame the steering wheel's fcuked but oh well.

Discounted 1*2 parts
if the mot is due i would ask them to get it done before you buy it. you dont wanna buy it then have it fail on loads on the mot

lol lol lol lol!!!! This all started because when i put my 1st coment on i was on the last few seconds ov my break at work and im using my iphone! Its nothing to get urself all worked up over! You dont half get some people on here making up a big fuss over nothing
chav hahaha!! I hate them but anyway ill make sure just for you that when i go to bed tonite il read the oxford and not max power

Your getting there but still seem to mix text speak and real speak up hey what do I know.

;)

Honda & VW
thats some serious mileage!!!! personally i couldn't hand over the money for it unless it was stupid cheap and like others have said sell the parts on.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Your getting there but still seem to mix text speak and real speak up hey what do I know.

;)
seriously mate, who really cares? Its a forum not a bloody english exam, you can understand what it says so what is the problem?

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Ideal buy mate.i persoballt wud jus want to keep it.but why are peiple borherd bwr it being stripped cz its rare? At the end of the day,the more rare the other trophys will be if theres one less

seriously mate, who really cares? Its a forum not a bloody english exam, you can understand what it says so what is the problem?

Tbh I struggled with the above. Shitphone or not, forum or not. There is no need for such bad typing/english.

Cup Packed FF200
Good buy IMO!

You can't go wrong as I'm sure you could sell it on and break even or make a proffit, personally I wouldn't have told anyone how much I payed as you could have sold it on and made money.

Anyone wanting a cheap track car would snap this up.!

In terms of keeping it, even if you had to put a second hand lower mileage engine/gearbox in the thing and replace all the suspension and any other aged parts I think it would be a good buy because your getting a good chassis (eg Trophy) etc. Being an ex fleet or company car you know it''s been serviced and not thrashed by some chav - probably 170k motorway miles. Bodywork may have a few stone chips but hey..who cares!

172 ff
buy it simple as that, my bro just paid 1000 for a 12 year old seat ibiza gti wih 100 k on it. buy it and nail it everywere if it goes bang then break it and get your money back u cant lose. top car

J-J

ClioSport Club Member

Ok, we 'get' 2 things now; 1, your grasp of the english language is, well, quite shocking, and 2, the one you are probably more concerned about, we have also picked up on the fact you have an Iphone, well done :clap:

buy it simple as that, my bro just paid 1000 for a 12 year old seat ibiza gti wih 100 k on it. buy it and nail it everywere if it goes bang then break it and get your money back u cant lose. top car

Bit late ;)

As for the car, looks very tidy!! Good bargain, mine's on 113k not and still holds its own :)

Clio 172 Cup
I think thats a bargain, obiviously been used for long distance motorway mileage - which is the best type of mileage! Interior wear looks minimal considering, car looks pretty straight to! love it.

You will have loads of fun in that :)

RS4
Bargain!!
Nothing wrong with 1 owner high motorway mileage car.
My mate just braught a MK4 R32 with 200k on it.
Buy it drive run it to the ground and split it for parts