ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Highest Mileage Clio

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
im sure Fred@yozzaport's is quite high, as is Yoz's 52 reg cup. prob around 70-80k
chris172cup is on about 75k on a cup as well iirc.

omars on 45k on an 05 reg or something like that

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
My cup was on 56k last April when it got written off so definately on more now :)

Notorious had a 1.8 hybrid with 187 or so I think.
My old Williams had 104k second gearbox though one was replaced at 36k.
Theres at least three 1.2 owners on here with over 100k on them. 2 of them are Mk2 2 owners as well.

53 Clio's & counting
yup my old hybrid (martins) i sold that to martin on approx 167k

bearin in mind it was only the shell that had done that lol

sold my 520 beemer runaround with 192k and that never had an easy day in its life lol,and never used ay oil or water

iv been upto vw hq with work and there a mk2 golf diesel engine with 465k on it

320d
I saw a valver with an unbelievable 256k on the clock last week

If i hadn't seen it with my own eyes i'd never have believed it

He said he'd only ever changed the water pump!

clio williams 2 Turbo
engine still running fine has other problems tho!but it wudnt be a renault without a fault!;)

Tangoed Works
R20 CWH said:
im sure Fred@yozzaport's is quite high, as is Yoz's 52 reg cup. prob around 70-80k

45k on an 05 Plate! I thought my 21k on an 05 plate was high, lol.

Clio 197
R20 CWH said:

That was a few weeks ago!

About to touch 48k now... :) :)

Rich_16v said:
I saw a valver with an unbelievable 256k on the clock last week

If i hadn't seen it with my own eyes i'd never have believed it

He said he'd only ever changed the water pump!

neither would i..................wow fair play to him:star:

A lot of VTRs/VTSs I see for sale are on 100k without too many problems, so no reason why any Clio should struggle to go beyond 150k or more surely? If how my Cup has improved from a year ago at 8k to now at 24k continues at a similar rate it will be even more of a joy to drive when the miles really start piling on. I took my first Clio from 65k - 110k with no problems, never a single fault or breakdown.

It's not exactly high mileage compared to older VW Golf's etc.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
^^ i agree ukaskew i was speaking to a chap who has had a V reg 1.8 T Golf gti (150bhp) and has had it from 2001 with 32k on the clock and now he's got it at 120k and hasnt had any major issues. Key is to get all the services done and change your oil regularly and let the car warm alot before you bin it :D

Xr2 Turbo.
My Clio Grande was over 170k when the clock stopped working
Not running sweet though,I blew a plug out last month and untill I get chance to fit a replacement head Im running on 3.
I have major corrosion issues which are making me think its time to upgrade aswell.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
mine is only on 97k, although i dont think thats too bad for a '91

only 6k ish miles/ year

:edit: think we should post miles/year :p

106k on a 52 plate.
never had much bother with the engine although saying that i'm now on my second but was down to my driving style!as long as their serviced with modern fuel injection aswell engines should run a lot longer.everything else has broke mind you!

www.renparts.co.uk
36k on a 53 plate 1.4 16v No major engine issues other than a coil and a rough idle, solved by cleaning the throttle body.