ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hit and run!

Somebody has drove into the back of my cup while it was parked at a clients, and drove off!!!!!

People have suspisions who it might off been but i cant prove anything, in negotiations at the moment with the owner of the company as to who is paying for it!!!

Luckily no serious damage just took the paint of the back bumper and dug into the plastic a little bit in some places, Renault want £250 to fix!!!

When owning a cup any slight mark is going to hurt as i want to keep it as mint as possible!!!!

So pi55ed off!!!!!

Clio 200

Look around to see if theres any cctv nearby, even at a distance you might be able to tell. Take it to a independant repair center, most likely better price then renault and theyd do a better job.

Beetle

Quote: Originally posted by jonny on 11 August 2005

while it was parked at a clients, and drove off!!!!!
:eek:oh aye!

seriously though id be gutted if somebody did that, hope you get it all sorted and catch the sh!theads mate