ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Holla!

Clio 172
Hi all,

The names Sam, completely new to the Clio world so thought i'd come have a look see over hear as im currently looking at buying a clio (have my eye on a friends Tb'd 172 if he will ever let me get my hand on it!)

Bit about me im 20, have been messing with 106 Rallyes for a few years and spent far to much money on them (anyone at PPC last year may have seen a noob go into the tyre wall in the first session that was me :( lol)

Anyways....... Ta

Megane 225 F1
Welcome dude. Sure you will find all the info you need on here. CS is a clever and usefull bunch (most of the time). Get your membership paid and become a member. Then pop into the local meets section and get your name on the mailing list so that myself and Dan' (area reps of SW) can let you know of any events.

Clio 172
Cheers Lads, maybe sort some membership we will see.

Si is amazing btw, everyone on here is lucky to have him ;)

Clio 172
Hi Ricky, Nope won't be there this year, didn't really rate the show and im busy that week end now. Will be at FCS and Trax though on the POT stand :)