ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Home Cinema Pics

Inferno 182 CUP
not really the greatest of efforts but Hollyoaks chick is hot

42'' LG LCD
Sky+ HD
Xbox 360S
LG 5.1 Surround

b885c1ef.gif

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL! WHAT! What kind of fanbelt spend more on amp lenses (I don't even know what this is) than an M3...Come to think of it, why's he got a single garage if he's got that much cash!!! lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love watching films, but even the fottie with your mates. Just epic!

LOL! WHAT! What kind of fanbelt spend more on amp lenses (I don't even know what this is) than an M3...Come to think of it, why's he got a single garage if he's got that much cash!!! lol

the anamorphic lens is 7k on its own the screen 1500 he is an av installer by trade maybe m3 money was a bit much doubt that room would give him much change from 40k

182 Trophy 019/500
Nice setups here. Anyone help me. I have around £500 to spend on a new TV. Not sure on Plasma or LCD (Benifits?!) for mostly Blueray and gaming (XBOX and PS3) but it must have:

1080p
3x HDMI ports min.
be 42"+

Any suggestions?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
50" Plasma would be my choice. Tesco did a good deal on a 50" Samsung plasma not long ago.

Needs to be 100hz+ though.