ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honey I’m Home

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Hello Boys and Girls !!

Its the long lost Williams driver !! Leigh !!

Remember me !!

Now on line from home !!

Give me a shout !!

Regards Leigh.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

I managed to break my leg and have been on the missing list for 3 months. However I have justbought my self a laptop and am back. The Willy gear knobs yes no probs !!

LEIGH

BMW 320d Sport

Mate I cant believe youve entered the 21st century and started getting online from home. Its about time!

I still havent raced your Willy since you did the work on it. You might have heard I wont be racing anything at the moment, but once its built again, we should go for a spin.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Nick me old china !! how ya doing ??

Heard about your tragidy with you poor tired valver. Nice idea about going for a spin !! However could prove tricky with me no longer having a licence!!

Yes you read it right !!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Mmmmmmmmm sore point !!

Lets put this way I aint gonna see it till Auguast next year !!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Leigh, good to hear from you again :). Sorry to hear about the licence :(.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Jas

Just the man !! I haveforgotten my password to log in !! Had to set up as a forum user !! ANY CHANCE OF FINDING OUT WHAT IT IS ??

The licence thing is a pain in the arse, but it will soon go !!

leigh

leigh what a pair we make, you broke your leg, i broke my arm, which side is it and how did you do it?? how many signitures you got on your cast?? also what colour did you go for?? well that is if they used the same stuff on your leg as my arm.

chuckie

BMW 320d Sport

So whats the story with the licence then? Or is it information strictly for texting only? You can always have a passenger ride mate.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

My leg was my right one !! that was in the middle of august. I have just got the cast of this week. Still gotta have four weeks of work to recover though. Not happy about that, it will mean that i have been off work for four months.

Nick well Ill tell ya when i see ya !!!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Hello John mate !!

I saw Wongy today and he told me what you have done to your oh so lovely car. I hope your gonna look after it a bit better for me !! You know i want it !!

Hope you get it back to its former glory soon !!

Leigh

leigh m8

I whish i had done it !would be a lot easier but i found it that way after some t**t i work with had done it and hes not owning up Im a bit pissed off

good 2 c u r ok u coming along on sat for a drink ??

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

John/Nick

I had forgotten about that meal you boys are having !! Not sure about going though its a tad tricky getting there what with my leg and no licence.

Leigh

mm

see your back on line then and everything working yeah.hope you have better luck with this one. but agree with nick. finally catching up with the times but nick aint that up to date he dont even know what msn is lol

ill catch up with you later and that web addy is http://www.winmx.comwww.winmx.com but ive not checked it out yet still using kaza

wongy

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Bl00dy ell Leighs back. Welcome back mate. If you ever want a lift to High Beach Mate when we have the meets bell me.

Ivan

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Hello Ivan

Thanks for your kind offer mate. I may well take you up on that !!

Either that or get my misses to drive the Willy other there.

Wongy

Yer everything seems fine with this one so fingers crossed. Thanks for that address, Ill give it a go !!

Catch ya later.

Leigh