ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How can I improve my clio?!

CLIO 1.5 DCI 2003
Hi everyone.. I've just bought a 2003 Renault Clio 1.5 Dci and want to make it look as good as possible! I've already got tinted windows and I'm planning on putting alloys on and getting it lowered. Any other ideas on how to improve it would be great! A few points: The interior needs some work, new stereo, maybe new seat etc., Its dark green (still trying to find the official name for the colour!), any ways to improve performance would be greatly appreciated too! Thanks :)

CLIO 1.5 DCI 2003
OK thanks, any ideas on how hard they are to fit? Will i be able to do it myself or will I have to get it booked into a garage?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hi and welcome :)

Rs grill. Takes 10-15 mins to fit. It's very easy

Colour code. Shouldn't be too much from a spray shop

Unless the tints are a light smoke, remove them... Screams chav :(

Rokkor coilovers can be had quite cheap

172/182/turini alloys will make it look very smart

Fit a spoiler if it doesn't have one :)

Look in the non sport thread for some ideas

CLIO 1.5 DCI 2003
Cheers! Love the fact renault's look so good once they've had a bit of work done! I'll get some pictures uploaded soon!

Welcome to the site........
My old mk2 had rokkor coilovers fitted they were cheap and did the job, does what it says on the tin.
Agreed with the RS grille. You say the interior needs work.....you can pick up a nice condition 172/182 interior quite cheap now,as I did. Pics below.
Get some pics up/progress thread etc.

004-16.gif

003-16.gif

CLIO 1.5 DCI 2003
I was looking at rokkor coilovers earlier, they look good to me! Car looks nice, did you get new seats for your car as well or just the panels?

28k Trophy - R1200GS
If your on a budget, then RS Grille and Colour Coding, is all you need to make it look a lot better.

If you want to spend a little more, I recommend a 172 rear bumper, cup spoiler and a small drop on either Eibach Sportline springs or Coilovers.

Then enjoy the cheap driving. :)