ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do i make it sound nicer?!

R.I.P 182
I miss the noise from my induction kit and exhaust on the fiesta, and i want one for the 182 but the current exhaust looks nice and i assume it wouldbe more expensive for a dual exhaust to be fitted? How do i make it sound more "beefy" and purr at idle?!

Thankyou!

RS 172
You can get 182 exaust systems which sound pretty amazing. I'm not clued up on them, but at the last Westerham meet there was a Trophy with what I believe was a Yozza system, and it sounded immense.

R.I.P 182
Si - Noooo :rasp: was wondering if there's anything i can do thats reasonabley priced that will make it rumble :D

Blue Sport 182
I'm the same mate, miss the noise from my pipercross on the corsa sport. Looked at quite a few systems, looking at least £250 i'd say for a decent exhaust. Seen a couple that are about £395 for a full system, i'm currently saving!!

Could sell you my itg panel filter that I took out as I'm too bone idle to clean it but it doesnt really make much difference on sound. I think some people have said taking the acoustic valve out makes a bit more noise and that wont cost you a penny. Alternatively a decat will increase the noise and only be about a ton.

It's a foam rather than paper air filter, I think even you'd be able to fit it tbh! But as i said doesn't make a huge amount of difference.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'd go for a Milltek exhaust system. They are reasonably priced and sound epic.

With a good IK you're looking at about £500 ish. All available from K-Tec too. They will even fit it all for you. :)

Here's mine, with a decat too.

th_cb91bb7b.jpg

th_10d1f1a4.jpg

R.I.P 182
LOL tom i translated it to english it doesn't make sense. will google an english guide ;)

Christopher - looks & sounds lush!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
the yozzasport system sounds nicer than miltek by far more raspier

E90
If i get to see yr *****, I'll even fit it for you sweetheart, just need a hour to take it off bentons shed first