ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do I upgrade the graphics drivers for my new laptop??

Eventually got my new Toshiba Qosimo laptop, after a few delays and false starts but this one works just fine!

Anyway its packing Nvidia Geforce graphics and I understand to get the best from this card you need to keep ontop of the drivers???????

TIA

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Go the the manufacturer's website and download the latest driver for your laptop model from there, alternatively if the card is nVidia or Ati for example, you may get a more up-to-date driver from their own websites.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Which model of Qosmio is it, m8? Sometimes the generic manufacturer drivers (nVidia & ATi, for example) don't work and they need the specific to the make of the laptop/PC version.

A lot of the GeForce Go chipsets of old were really bad for this.

D.

As above, with laptops, you're very often tied to drivers only supplied by the manufacturer of the laptop. In fact in my experience that's always the case. The trend may have changed recently though.

Clio Sport 172 ITB
laptopvideo2go is what i use on the dell i own. sure they would have drivers for your laptop on there?

Griff's links above should be ok.

I didn't realise that it was as powerful as that - I thought it was going to be an old lappy. :)

I'd personally get this on order, if I were you. Superb RTS.

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/9351525/Company-Of-Heroes-Anthology/Product.html

D.

Its not a bad spect tbqh ;)

Really pleased with it, it maxed out the Fear 2 demo today with 2 x aa and no noticable slowdown!

Also halfway through the demo got my first skype video call from my bro and have to say I am mightely impressed with the technology! :D

Thanks for the link and thankyou to everyone for their help! Not an RTS fan tbh but and a big but Total War:Empire does appeal to me. Got a steam account and am looking forward to downloading some valve stuff! Been on that site that analyses your pc and tells you what it can and can't run, its been good seeing what stuff it not only runs but far exceeds the recommended settings:eek: