ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do you store your spare wheels?

RS6 C7
I have racking in my garage so i stick all my sets on it. , I wouldnt bother buying that unless your tight for space.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I wouldn't say I'm really struggling for space, it's more for being tidy and to get them off the floor. I think I'll end up making something that's similar to that as I think that's expensive for a few bits of metal, effectively.

E46 M3
Don't listen to them, I just put the same one up, although I won it in an auction for £56.

IMAG0001.jpg

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
If you sold me your Speedlines you wouldn't have this problem Brian ;)

Good idea actually as if I had one I'd have room to store a set of wheels without pissing off my parents.

Megane 225 F1
A member (Friend as well) currently have mine as he was using them when he got his wheels refurbed. Taking up his space and none of mine FTW.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Erm, H&R's were sold and left me possession on Sunday! So your comment is invalid Luke Broad!

Timber is most definitely the material I will construct this out of :)

Also, Tim - Speedlines will be available in 12-24 months as a rough guess ;)