ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How does the standard 182 exhaust sound?

2002 White RS 172.
Apologies for the newbie-ness of all my posts, but i'm just wondering how the standard system sounds? (if at all). I gather the new exhaust was partly how renault increased the power from 172 to 182....

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
They increased power by changing from 4 2 to 4 2 1. The standard exhaust gets a little louder with age thats if it doesn't start rattling,lol.
Some say its too quiet but i've found it acceptable although i've wacked on a decat for good measure.

Clio 182 Black gold
i got to say it isnt that loud at all, bit of a shame really as it was one of the reasons i brought the car for twin exhaust but i guess there is allways after market ones u can go for if it dont sound loud enough for u

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Just sounds like an exhaust to me , nothing special . If you want noise get an aftermarket one .

v6 mk2
im a little bit disappointed with the lack of exhaust noise from the trophy, especially after coming from a v6, i can hear a stainless coming when the funds allow.

How much is a decent back box for the 182??