ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How easy to fit a 3.0 v6

ive gone for the retro look and got a shade with tassles arond the bottom and rather than a flick switch ive gone for a bit of a trendy dimma popular with the peogot lads apparently

Sheesh, amatuers i tells ya!

I have the plain spherical wire supported paper jobbies, followed by a touch sensitive dimma with infra red remote usage (B&Q 12 quid) in brushed alloy.

well, with the money i spent at B&Q it should be sonsored by them!

you should see the aero kit i made from the ducting and tileing section!

excess weight mate!

ill have to show you guys some day........

thinking about a running copper pipe brake and fluid lines through the car.

but really...where are the photos of a 25k modded clio. i mean it might look alright...but why would anyone spend that on a 1.2 clio. i mean you could have had a 33k car by now

If hes spent 25k on a 1.2 then i reckon i can get him a V6 delivered to his door for 35k, just right me the cheque i will sort the rest...

I will do it for £34 if he asks nice, thats going to dent my profit though:p

hes still not proved it......2 weeks ago there was a pic of a plain 1.2 on 17s with 2 huge exhausts...thats it.

lol, i reckon its just 16s, back box and induction......maybe some tints if ur lucky lol

come on matey - make me eat my words!!!!!!!!!!!

ray

Quote: Originally posted by Ray1916V on 19 May 2003

lol, i reckon its just 16s, back box and induction......maybe some tints if ur lucky lol

come on matey - make me eat my words!!!!!!!!!!!

ray

for 25K he got ripped off!

I expect he doesnt want to now as you lot have already rubbished it even before you have seen it. So when you do see it you will laugh as its got a full body kit and hes spent loads on it.